About Me

Hi there, my name is Holly Longenecker. I'm a student at The University of South Alabama, majoring in Physical Education. I'm a gymnastics coach, I love to move around and it's very hard to sit still at the computer most of the time, but I'm making it work. This is my professional blog for my EDM 310 class, I've enjoyed working on it, and I hope you enjoy reading it. :)

Friday, April 30, 2010

Strange Technology




Over the course of this semester I've learned some things regarding technology that I didn't even know existed. Now, I didn't come in here completely oblivious, but I definitely feel more confident about being in front of a classroom full of technologically savvy students than I did in January.

Even though my major is in Physical Education and I might not be in the classroom for some time, I'm excited about all of the tools I'll be able to use to do projects with my students and all of the interactive things they'll be able to do and be able to blog about. I love Mr. C's live stream of his classroom, and I'd love to be able to do that too. I think this shows openness and honesty, and the more this is done, diversity can take place. With diversity in place, learning is created, and technology was the catalyst for it all. Thank you Dr. Strange for introducing me to your world. I'd love to introduce you to mine... maybe you'd like to come to a power tumbling class?

No comments:

Post a Comment