About Me

Hi there, my name is Holly Longenecker. I'm a student at The University of South Alabama, majoring in Physical Education. I'm a gymnastics coach, I love to move around and it's very hard to sit still at the computer most of the time, but I'm making it work. This is my professional blog for my EDM 310 class, I've enjoyed working on it, and I hope you enjoy reading it. :)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blogging in the Classroom





Once I'm in the classroom, one thing is for sure, I WILL have a class blog. Blogs are one of the coolest things IN THE WORLD! I also will stream my classes live as long as I have the equipment to do so. If a student is ever absent, work will be posted to the blog. If a parent wants to know what their child has been/is working on, there it will be, on the blog. If questions need to be asked, students and teachers AND parents will be able to participate through comments. The benefits to blogging (for the classroom) outweigh the bad by virtually 100%, and I definitely will be using this important, convenient tool in my future as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment